Returns & Exchanges
Before you return a NamasteNeemrana product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.Such bespoke products are handmade. Variations in colour or finish should be both expected and appreciated as part of its beauty.
Let's not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Slight irregularities in handmade handicraft products are natural outcome of the human involvement in the process..Handloom and handicraft by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at NamasteNeemrana we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item. You will also need to enclose the return form with the items you wish to return. This form can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
Returns & Exchanges Form
Please note that Exchange or Refund will not be made against the non-returnable items, unless there is a quality issue, defect or different from its description
Reverse Pick Up Policy
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Reverse Pick-up policy. Our customers are valued not only at the time of sale but also through the subsequent stages of Returns & Refunds. Our policy is thoughtfully designed to ease up the process, save time and make you feel reassured about your order.
- You can call us on +91 9694150531 or e-mail us at hello@NamasteNeemrana.com within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns/exchanges.
- Please ensure that the returned merchandize is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and is in a saleable condition.
- We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the NamasteNeemrana tags.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- The items for reverse pick up will be picked up within 4 business days from the date of request.
- After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
- In the case of returns, banks normally take 7-10 business days to process a refund once it has been initiated from our end.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
Note: - Some of the pin codes are not feasible for Reverse pick up, in such cases the customer will need to send it back to us. Please note we do not offer reverse pick facility outside India.
For more details please call us on our customer care number (+91 9694150531) or e-mail us (hello@NamasteNeemrana.com).
NamasteNeemrana reserves the right to reject returns from any particular customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer, which shall mean returns on more than 3 occasions in a financial year
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 14 days (7 days for jewelry) of receiving the merchandise. But under the condition that NamasteNeemrana customer service is intimated within 3 days of delivery of the goods to your address. Eligible products will be easily visible on our product screens under shipping & returns information.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Item code/Bar Code within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing. ,.
- A Returns & Exchanges Form should be completed and sent along with the goods. You can download the Returns Form by clicking here.
- The Namaste Neemrana Care team must receive and approve your Exchange Form or return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
- Once your return has been authorized, we'd be happy to process your refund. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of store credit, which will reflect in your Namaste Neemrana account within 24 working hours from when the product is picked up by our courier partner. However, if you'd like to receive the amount back to the same payment mode that you used to place this order, we will initiate the refund after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
- NamasteNeemranaexchange the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address indicated on the Returns & Exchanges form if the pin code is out of pick up location
- Please note that only defective items are accepted at our CT centre. All other products must be sent to our office in Delhi, India
For the US & Canada, please ship to the following address:
Namaste, C/o Ashok.
17, Richards Road, Lawrenceville
For UK, Europe, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask shipping address in your country:
For all other countries, please ship to the following address:
Namaste Neemrana C/o Sankh
G188, EPIP-II, RIICO Industrial Area, Neemrana, 301705, India
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or Paypal Transactions:
As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment.
If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where NamasteNeemrana has erroneously sent you a wrong item / colour / size.
For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
- Refunds can only happen via Gift Vouchers.
- Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders since we cannot get deliver cash through couriers.
- Customer can also place a request for a reverse pick up in case reverse pick up service is available through our couriers.
Refunds will only be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments with tags. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case NamasteNeemrana discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case NamasteNeemrana discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
- In case the customer is not happy with the purchase and has returned the item/items to the address mentioned above. In such cases the filled return form should be included in the return shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and colour variations. With handloom products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.
All returns are subject to the discretion of NamasteNeemrana. But we're a friendly bunch :)